Who needs to make an appointment with a settlement worker?
All newcomers coming to Regional Connections for the first time need to make an appointment with a settlement worker, before registering for any other programs or events.
Your first appointment:
During your first appointment at Regional Connections, a settlement worker will:
- Welcome and register you
- Provide basic settlement information
- Discuss your settlement needs
- Develop a settlement plan with you
- Provide program and service information for Settlement, Employment, Language, and Community Integration programs and events
- Help you register for programs and services that are best for you
How can I make an appointment?
There are three ways to make an appointment: