Employment services are available to anyone who is unemployed or underemployed and eligible to work in Canada.
Our employment services include:
- Access to up-to-date, online job listings for the South Central region
- One-on-one assistance with resumé development, cover letters and interview skills
- Group workshops for resumé development
- Help identifying related job skills and employment opportunities
- Computer and internet access for job searches and resumé preparation
- Access to our resource library, which includes resumé templates, writing guides, information to help you prepare for job interviews, and job listings