Learn English for Your New Life in Canada Register for a LINC Class

New Students

Before registering for an English class, you will need to make an appointment with a settlement worker at Regional Connections.  Your settlement worker will talk to you about your situation and your needs, then help connect you to all the programs, services, and classes that can help you with your new life in Canada. You should start here.

LINC classes are for Permanent Residents only.

Returning Students

Have you taken an English class at Regional Connections before?  If yes, you can register for your next class by coming to Regional Connections in Winkler, Morden, or Altona.