Learn English for Work Will I get a LINC Certificate?

Student Certificates

English for Work classes are English as an Additional Language classes that do not give LINC Certificates.  LINC Certificates are only given to Permanent Residents who have attended enough hours in a LINC class.

English for Work does give participation letters for completing an English for Work class.  Many employers in the Pembina Valley like to see these letters – a letter may benefit  you in your current job.  You should tell your employer (your supervisor or human resources manager) that you are taking an English for Work class and give them a copy of your letter after the class is finished.

Some students who take English for Work classes take an IELTS or CELPIP test after.  IELTS and CELPIP tests are offered in Winnipeg, but you can call Regional Connections for more information about these tests.